Kyriaki Perrou, Lawyer
- 2004: Diploma in Risk Management, Centre for Vocational Training of the National & Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece;
- 2003: Master in Service Management, Athens University of Economics and Business, Greece;
- 1998: Ptychion in Law, Law School, National & Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece;
- 2000-present: Lawyer; advising and representing individuals, private legal entities and public sector bodies in civil and commercial law cases;
- 2004-2006: Legal Advisor to the Minister of Health & Social Solidarity; extensive experience on real property issues (preparation of complete legal files for a large number of real property belonging to the Ministry);
- 2003-2004: Associate Lawyer at the Law Office of "Th. Andreou & Associates law Office"; experience in cases of civil law and commercial law;
- 2000-2003: Associate Lawyer at the Law Office of "N. Agapinos & Associates"; experience in civil law litigation and commercial law cases;
- 1997-2000: Trainee lawyer at "N. Aposporis & Associates Law Office"; issues of general law practice.
- Since 2000: Member of the Athens Bar Association;
- Since 2006: Member of the Economic Chamber of Greece.